Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise Hwy (SRHSD)
Lat: 32.80849 Lon: -116.50830 Elev: 4010ft.
3 Miles SSW Pine Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 44. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE