Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSE 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise Hwy (SRHSD)
Lat: 32.80849°N Lon: 116.5083°W Elev: 4010ft.
3 Miles SSW Pine Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE