A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedN 9 mph Barometer30.33 in (1027.0 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Norfolk, Naval Air Station (KNGU)
Lat: 36.93°N Lon: 76.3°W Elev: 13ft.
Portsmouth VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.