Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Hale County Airport (KPVW)
Lat: 34.17°N Lon: 101.72°W Elev: 3373ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Briscoe County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE