Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Hale County Airport (KPVW)
Lat: 34.17 Lon: -101.72 Elev: 3373ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. East northeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Briscoe County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE