Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kaiser Memorial Automatic Weather Observing (KAIZ)
Lat: 38.11°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 869ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday A 10 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Wind chill values as low as 44 early. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain showers likely before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wind chill values as low as 27. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE