Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.0451°N Lon: 113.50561°W Elev: 2872ft.
Saint George UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE