Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.04510 Lon: -113.50561 Elev: 2872ft.
Saint George UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 36. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE