Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.04510 Lon: -113.50561 Elev: 2872ft.
Saint George UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE