Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Salisbury-Wicomico County Regional Airport (KSBY)
Lat: 38.34 Lon: -75.5 Elev: 50ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and sleet before 9am, then rain. High near 47. Light southeast wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 37. East wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wicomico County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE