Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Diego, San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (KSAN)
Lat: 32.73361°N Lon: 117.18306°W Elev: 13ft.
San Diego-Downtown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 56. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE