Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917 Lon: -121.92417 Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light north northwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
37.33°N 121.9°W (Elev. 82 ft)
- Last Update: 7:48 am PDT Jun 19, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 12pm PDT Jun 19, 2013-6pm PDT Jun 25, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE