Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedS 8 MPH Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.