Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611 Lon: -120.63611 Elev: 207ft.
3 Miles ESE San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE