Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County-Mc Chesney Field (KSBP)
Lat: 35.23611°N Lon: 120.63611°W Elev: 207ft.
3 Miles ESE San Luis Obispo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 81. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE