Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
CW9585 Santa Cruz (C9585)
Lat: 36.97076 Lon: -121.96891 Elev: 66ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light northeast wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light north wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE