Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 7 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
CW9585 Santa Cruz (C9585)
Lat: 36.97076°N Lon: 121.96891°W Elev: 66ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE