Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1005.2 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71°N Lon: 77.73°W Elev: 722ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 54. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE