Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Shreveport Regional Airport (KSHV)
Lat: 32.45 Lon: -93.83 Elev: 254ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Showers likely after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Showers. Low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 7am. High near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caddo Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE