Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.53 in (999.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rochester, Skyhaven Airport (KDAW)
Lat: 43.28°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 322ft.
South Berwick ME
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 5pm. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Rain and sleet before 3am, then freezing rain and sleet. Low around 20. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Interior York, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE