Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stevens Point Municipal Airport (KSTE)
Lat: 44.55°N Lon: 89.53°W Elev: 1109ft.
Stevens Point WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 4am, then a chance of snow between 4am and 5am, then a chance of flurries after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of flurries before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 17. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Portage County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE