Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 22 G 31 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16°N Lon: 97.09°W Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday A chance of rain before 7am, then rain and snow likely between 7am and 10am, then rain likely after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE