Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16 Lon: -97.09 Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as zero. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE