Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
CW8738 Reno (C8738)
Lat: 39.83081 Lon: -119.64269 Elev: 4410ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Widespread haze. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE