Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Humidity37% Wind SpeedSW 5 G 13 MPH Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW9019 Olympic Valley (D9019)
Lat: 39.202°N Lon: 120.23267°W Elev: 6532ft.
Dollar Point CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Saturday Night Rain showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.