Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedW 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH TAHOE HS (NTHO)
Lat: 39.17083 Lon: -120.14528 Elev: 6450ft.
Dollar Point CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE