Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.27 in (1025.1 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Terre Haute International Airport (KHUF)
Lat: 39.46°N Lon: 87.3°W Elev: 575ft.
Terre Haute IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of frost after 5am. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 40. Calm wind. Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A chance of sprinkles after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.