Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
VALLEY CENTER (VLCC1)
Lat: 33.237011°N Lon: 117.008592°W Elev: 1483ft.
10 Miles NNE Escondido CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE