Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87. Light south wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE