Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow and sleet likely after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE