Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity39% Wind SpeedN 14 G 21 MPH Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
Wendover UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Isolated showers after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT