Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 18 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.73333 Lon: -114.03333 Elev: 4236ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE