Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE