Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hamilton, Butler County Regional Airport (KHAO)
Lat: 39.36°N Lon: 84.52°W Elev: 633ft.
West Chester OH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 5am. Low around 47. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 3pm. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Butler County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE