Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
K6TTR Westwood (AT488)
Lat: 40.29420 Lon: -121.05231 Elev: 4944ft.
3 Miles SSW Westwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lassen-Eastern Plumas-Eastern Sierra Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE