Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
Winter Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 16. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 18. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE