Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newport News / Williamsburg Intl Airport (KPHF)
Lat: 37.14 Lon: -76.5 Elev: 43ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE