Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oshkosh, Wittman Regional Airport (KOSH)
Lat: 44.01 Lon: -88.57 Elev: 830ft.
Oshkosh, Wittman Regional Airport WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 14. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Monday Areas of blowing snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 15 by 11am, then falling to around 8 during the remainder of the day. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values between -15 and -20. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. South southwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Winnebago County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE