Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 20 G 26 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint20°C (68°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Homerville Airport (KHOE)
Lat: 31.06 Lon: -82.77 Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind around 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers after 1pm. High near 21. South wind 14 to 18 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Showers likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 26 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinch County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE