Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.006111 Lon: -109.356944 Elev: 5400ft.
18 Miles SSW San Simon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chiricahua Mountains including Chircahua National Monument, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE