Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.006111°N Lon: 109.356944°W Elev: 5400ft.
18 Miles SSW San Simon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind around 7 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chiricahua Mountains including Chiricahua National Monument, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE