Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 1 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint16°C (60°F)
Current conditions at
Chula Vista North (SDCHU)
Lat: 32.6495°N Lon: 117.0702°W Elev: 120ft.
Chula Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 10 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE