Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Silver City/Grant (KSVC)
Lat: 32.64 Lon: -108.16 Elev: 5377ft.
15 Miles N Arenas Valley NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE