Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
11 Miles WSW Georgetown SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 41. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 68. East wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 55. South wind 8 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE