Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown County Airport (KGGE)
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -79.32 Elev: 40ft.
Pawleys Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE