Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon, then a chance of drizzle. High near 56. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE