Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 9am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE