Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83°N Lon: 79.12°W Elev: 35ft.
7 Miles W Bucksport SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Georgetown, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE