Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint66°F (19°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
5 Miles ESE Gresham SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE