Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedN 14 mph Barometer30.22 in (1023.3 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 77.9°W Elev: 33ft.
Wilmington NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.