Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Green Valley Lake (SDGVL)
Lat: 34.236 Lon: -117.078 Elev: 6975ft.
3 Miles SSE Green Valley Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of flurries between 10am and 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. Patchy dense fog. High near 27. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE