Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.435011°N Lon: 118.513181°W Elev: 1450ft.
Santa Clarita CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clarita Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE