Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Double Eagle II Apt (KAEG)
Lat: 35.15°N Lon: 106.8°W Elev: 5837ft.
6 Miles SW Paradise Hills NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming east 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE