Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedWSW 10 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE