Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
2 Miles NE North Valley NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE