Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Norman / Max Westheimer (KOUN)
Lat: 35.25 Lon: -97.47 Elev: 1184ft.
3 Miles WNW Norman OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -12. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cleveland County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE