Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
12NM WNW Cambria CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- Tonight WNW wind around 10 kt. A chance of drizzle after 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. W swell 3 to 4 ft at 11 seconds building to at 18 seconds . Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 5 to 15 kt. A chance of drizzle before 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. W swell 7 ft at 17 seconds. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind 5 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. W swell 9 ft at 15 seconds. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. W swell 8 to 9 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. W swell 6 to 7 ft becoming NW. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. WNW swell 5 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night N wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. WNW swell 6 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Thursday NW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. WNW swell 6 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind around 10 kt becoming N in the evening. Clear. NW swell 7 ft. Wind waves around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE