Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 22 G 30 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.2 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport (KLAS)
Lat: 36.07188 Lon: -115.16340 Elev: 2180ft.
8 Miles E Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 8 Miles E Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
36.05°N 115.02°W (Elev. 1791 ft)
- Last Update: 2:45 pm PST Dec 7, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 5pm PST Dec 7, 2013-6pm PST Dec 14, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE