Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE