Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 24 G 41 km/h
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 3. North wind 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Rain. High near 3. North wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Rain or freezing rain before 9pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 9pm and midnight. Low around -2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of a centimeter possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Saturday Night Freezing rain likely before midnight, then rain or freezing rain. Low around -1. North wind 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 6. North wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming east southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 3. South southeast wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. North northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE