Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNNW 20 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1019.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-18°C (0°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Northwest wind around 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 6. North northeast wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -2. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 6. North wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE