Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
3 Miles WNW Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE