Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Angel Fire Airport (KAXX)
Lat: 36.42°N Lon: 105.29°W Elev: 8380ft.
12 Miles E Angel Fire NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 15 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Sangre de Cristo Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE